Sunday, October 16, 2016

LHIA: MIDTERM




Well, it’s that time of year again…all of the alumni new and old come back to flood campus, all of the Greeks fill their plots, you smell barbeque I the middle of the day, so many daily activities take place, the one time of year where the plaza is packed all week long and when it just seems like so much is going on. This is it folks, you guessed it, its homecoming week! Sure, we know you don’t want to miss anything and I’m sure you even contemplating missing your toughest course with the butthole of a professor, you’ve went every day faithfully just to risk those absent unexcused days for this very week! I know all too well, as I said before homecoming is upon us, so whether your prepared or not.

I feel as though, no matter how many people return for the homecoming festivities, not everyone supports the football team or even attends the game. Sometimes I feel as though the essence of homecoming and what it traditionally used to be has turned into a week full of reunions and turn-ups. (someone correct me if I'm wrong.) I feel as though the team needs all the support that they can get, already being a small HBCU. They work hard and to the best of their abilities to present fulfilling results for their fans. 
The SC State bulldogs currently hold an overall record of 2-3. In their division, the Middle Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) they hold a record of 2-0. I personally feel as though the bulldogs have a chance of obtaining a MEAC title, after looking at other teams in the division and how they are looking this season, they look pretty good. I'd be remised if I didn't tell you to be sure to check out footage of how the bulldog football team prepares for the Livest Homecoming in America.

SN: Im honestly not sure how to add links from my social media sites.
My Instagram: footballfrenzyscstate  Twitter: Scstatefb   Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment